Early Bird Registration:December 1st to December 15th (SAVE $50 off registration fee)
Regular Registration:December 16th to January 2nd 2015
Any Registrations AFTER January 2nd 2015 will be WAIT LISTED
(and be charged a $50 late fee)
Tee Ball: Open to 5 & 6 year olds currently enrolled in Kindergarten during the 2014-2015 school year.
Coach Pitch: Primarily 1st Graders - 7 year olds
Farm League: Primarily 2nd Graders - 8 year olds
“C” League: Primarily 3rd Graders - 9 year olds
“B” League: Primarily 4th Graders with 5th Graders - 10 year olds
“A” League: Primarily 6th Graders with 5th Graders
Peanuts Softball: Girls Ages 7-8
Minors Softball: Girls 9-10
Majors Softball: Girls 11-12
JuniorsSoftball: Girls 13-14
The Challenger Division enables boys and girls with physical and mental challenges, ages 5-18, or up to age 22 if still enrolled in high school, to enjoy the game of baseball along with the millions of other children who participate in the sport worldwide.
QUESTIONS ABOUT LAGRANGE LITTLE LEAGUE? PLEASE E-MAIL:
THIS FREEFORM AREA WILL ALLOW US TO COMMUNICATE ABOUT ISSUES IMPORTANT TO LGLL AND ITS MEMBERS
Use this LINK to leave comments about your child's manager/coaches. The Board will leave this link available all year so that we can give our members a forum in addition to the once a year survey sent at the end of the league year.
LOST & FOUND
This is the place where we will list items lost and items found; if you have either, please email:
Please remember the following important safety points when attending a game at Waiola Park this season:
1. Only park on the side of the street that is next to Waiola Park. (West side of Waiola and east side of Stone Avenue) - DO NOT PARK in front of the residents' homes on their side of the street and remind others in LGLL if they forget;
2. If all the parking along Waiola Park is taken, park along 48th Street or on the 600 South blocks of Stone and Waiola or any other block you wish; we encourage you not to park north of 47th Street - park south and enjoy the walk!
3. Drive carefully, slowly and with your full attention on the road when driving by Waiola Park;
4. DO NOT use the driveways of residents on Waiola and Stone near Waiola Park to turn around in - be courteous to them and drive a little farther instead of using their driveways;
5. Use common sense for the safety of your children at Waiola Park - a particular concern is the safety of children crossing the street to the ice cream truck.
Be a good Neighbor to those who live near Waiola Park.
LGLL Board of Directors
p.s. Please make sure to use available garbage cans and keep the Park clean of any litter.